Organic Goji Berry Pumpkin Truffles with Raw Cacao
- 2 cups Ambrosial Goji Berry Pumpkin Organic Muesli
- 3 organic bananas
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ½ cup dark good quality chocolate chips or cacao nibs (optional)
- ¼ cup additional shredded coconut to cover the truffles
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients, keeping ¼ cup coconut to cover the truffles.
- Blend with fork or by hand and mix well.
- Using a spoon, make 1 inch truffles.
- Roll truffles in coconut to cover completely.
- Chill covered, until ready to serve.
Serving Suggestions: Nutrient-dense snack or dessert. Great lunch-box addition.
Nutritional Information: The no-bake cups Ambrosial™ Goji Berry Pumpkin Truffles with Cacao are not only delicious, but also nutrient powerhouses. Fiber loaded organic muesli, combined with antioxidant rich raw cocoa powder, coconut and crunchy almonds are delightful for any time of the day we need to satisfy our sweet tooth.