Apple Walnut Organic Granola Muffins
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk or 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter or oil
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Apple Walnut Organic Granola
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Oil a 12 count muffin pan.
- Beat egg slightly; add buttermilk, sugar and butter.
- In a separate bowl, pre-mix all dry ingredients.
- Add dry mix to wet, stirring slightly until flour is just moistened.
- Fill cups 2/3 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately.