Banana Crunch Pancakes With Apple Walnut Organic Granola
- 1 ripe banana, mashed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 and 1/2 cups yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Apple Walnut Organic Ambrosial Granola
- Mash banana well, add yogurt and vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until peaks form.
- In a second bowl, mix all dry ingredients until well blended.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together, and then fold in egg whites until just incorporated.
- Pour 1/3 cup scoops onto a hot oiled skillet, assisting as needed to form 3 and 1/2 inch circles. Cook for about 1 minute until bubbles appear on surface, flip and cook another minute.
- Serve with favorite toppings.