Raspberry Granola Bars
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups Rosemary Pecan Ancient Grains Granola Clusters
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- In a separate bowl pre-mix flour and baking powder.
- Crumple the granola clusters and mix.
- Add dry mixture to butter and sugar, mixing together to form a crumbly consistency.
- Pat 2/3 of the mixture into a baking pan (about 13×9 inches).
- Spread preserves onto mix, and cover preserves with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool pan on an elevated rack to allow air flow. Cut into bars or squares.